This service (Harley The Hair Hero) is provided by Harley Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd Trading as Harley Compounding. By using this service you are confirming that you understand and agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions.
These terms and conditions apply to your access to the Harley The Hair Hero website (“https://harleymen.com.au”). Please read these terms and conditions carefully before accessing our service and/or ordering any medicine from our Website. If you access the Website, and/or place an order for medicine, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions please do not use our Website.
The Harley The Hair Hero website is owned and operated by Harley The Hair Hero Pty Ltd, registered in Australia with the company number: 155 453 900
If you have any questions about our website please contact us:
Email: [email protected]
Harley The Hair Hero offers information and treatment options for Male Pattern Hair Loss. This service is provided by qualified Australian doctors who are registered with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA ) and comply with ‘Good practice guidelines’. Our dispensing pharmacy (Harley Compounding) is a registered pharmacy in Sydney and can be trusted to deliver a high level of service by our qualified pharmacists.
- Security & Privacy
Your privacy is imperative to us and the following information explains what measures we take to protect it.
- Harley The Hair Hero uses security technology, including firewalls and Secure Socket Layers to protect information submitted through this website.
- We do not have access to your financial information which is securely transferred directly to our card processing agents, who securely process it on our instructions.
- During your visit to our site we may gather certain personal information that is necessary to set up your account, for the purposes of billing, delivery of your medicine and queries. We only keep your information for as long as is necessary to process your order, process any applicable refunds, and respond to any complaints/feedback or to provide you with promotional information you have subscribed to.
- Electronic transmissions are never completely private or secure therefore we encourage customers to ensure that any computer (tablet or smart phone) you use to access your online patient record is suitably protected from potential interception.
- Harley The Hair Hero complies with the Data Protection Act 1998. We will use the information you provide with other information we obtain about you to administer and provide the goods and/or services you request. We will not share your personal information with any organisation other than those directly involved in delivering these services, namely the dispensing pharmacy and the courier service. This service does not take responsibility to inform your regular GP of the medication prescribed by our doctors.
- Commitment Agreement
Our Commitment to you
Provide a professional and transparent service
Prescribe in the best interest of the client
Take all reasonable steps to protect client’s personal information
Safe and Secure client experience
Client’s Commitment to Harley The Hair Hero
Provide accurate information
Confirm you are aged 18 or over and male
Comply with instructions
Notifying your GP is your responsibility
Notify our doctors of any side-effects
- Information and Advice
The information and advice provided by Harley The Hair Hero when you use the service is based on the information you have supplied to us. It is your responsibility to ensure this information is accurate and you accept that failure to do so (whether intentionally or not) will affect the information and advice we give to you and the medicines we supply to you and, as such, may have consequences for which we are not responsible.
All prices on this website include GST unless expressly stated otherwise. We take care to ensure that all pricing information on our website is accurate but occasionally there may be an error. In the event that an error has occurred and the price charged is too high, we will identify all those that have overpaid and refund the difference.
- Completed Orders
When you place an order for medicines or take up a service that involves the prescribing of medicines this will require us to perform an assessment of your clinical suitability for the medicines before the medicines can be approved for supply.
- Concluding a binding contract
When we receive an order from you to purchase goods or services from us, we will confirm that we have received the order by sending a confirmation email to the contact email address that you supplied. We reserve the right to reject any order.
In providing payment card details, you confirm that you are authorised to use the card and authorise us, or our payment service provider, to take payment in full for the items in your order and any associated postage and packaging fees and any other charges that become due to us under these terms and conditions.
- Authorisation of orders for medicines
Our doctors can only make a decision as to whether it is in the best interests of the patient to receive a medicine when the doctor has all relevant information. On occasion, this may require the doctor to ask the patient for additional information further to the information that was provided in response to an online questionnaire.
- Delivery of orders
Our pharmacy Harley Compounding will dispense all medicines. Medicines will be dispatched normally within 24hrs of the prescription being received by our doctors. All medicines for delivery by post are sent out using Australia Post Express Post delivery.
If delivery is unsuccessful, and you are unable to collect your order in time, this is returned to us at a charge by Australia Post. Should you wish to have your order redelivered, this will incur a charge of $13.95, to cover the costs of return and redelivery.
- Refunds Policy
We will provide a full refund on your treatment under the following circumstances:
- You have paid for your treatment plan and you are later deemed not suitable by our doctors
- The suggested treatment plan is not available
- In line with our 90 day money back guarantee
90 Day Money Back Guarantee
Harley offers a full refund in association with our 90 day money back guarantee under the following circumstances:
- Intention of claiming the money back guarantee is submitted in writing within 90 days of initial purchase. Please email [email protected] to claim your refund
- All prescribed products are returned to Harley The Hair Hero. Once received we will organise the transfer of funds
Please return products to Suite 805/100 William St Woolloomooloo 2011)
Your refund will automatically be processed within 3-5 working days but in some cases can take up to 14 days. Refunds will be allocated to the credit or debit card of the person who originally placed and paid for the order.
- Notification of errors
You should check the content of each delivery promptly upon receipt. If you believe that items have been sent to you in error, you should contact us immediately at [email protected]
- Information on this website
We take care to ensure that all information available on our website about our business, services and any products mentioned is accurate. However, some things may develop or change leading to the information being out of date occasionally. General medical information provided on the website is not a substitute for specific and personalised medical advice and should not be read or used as such.
Links to other websites: Harley The Hair Hero provides links from this website to websites that are owned and controlled by third parties such as health resources. These links are provided only for your convenience and we have no control over and will have no liability in respect of those websites.
- Our right to vary T&Cs
We reserve the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time. You will be subject to the terms and conditions that are in force at the time that you order goods from us unless:
- Any change to these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority, in which case the changes may apply to orders previously placed by you; or
- We notify you of any changes to these terms and conditions before we accept your order, in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions unless you notify us to the contrary within seven (7) working days of receipt by you of the goods.